The average annual salary for a private chauffeur in 2016 was between $21,279 – $69,403
- Transport clients safely from one location to another in a vehicle.
- Lift, load, and unload packages and items that travel with clients, like suitcases or groceries.
- Assist with requests like directions, local information, extra stops for errands, etc.
The average annual salary for a nurse in 2016 was between $44,934 – $85,210
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
The average annual salary for a professional housecleaner in 2016 was between $19,515 – $53,851
- Thoroughly clean homes on a regular, scheduled basis.
- Comply with security regulations and ensure that all health and sanitation guidelines are routinely met.
- Organize and track inventory to ensure that supplies are on-hand for cleaning duties.
- Wash floors, vacuum carpets, dust furniture, and clean counter surfaces.
The average annual salary for a professional housecleaner in 2016 was between $16,223 – $26,498. ($7.71 – $12.00 per hour)
- Operate washing, drying or dry cleaning machines, including loading, calibrating, and unloading.
- Bag items and store them.
- Accept, sort, and tag incoming items, and maintain records on each customer.
- Inspect items for quality and mend, remove spots, press, and validate final return to customer.