This #GivingTuesday we chose to share our mission and ask that you consider making a donation to show your support of these ideals. As we grow our collections, we further establish our presence in the world:
We are the first and only facility of its kind serving as a unique resource elucidating the art, science, and history of women, mothers, and the culture of family. The Museum’s purpose is to provide a place and platform for education, illumination, and inspiration. We believe a more comprehensive understanding of pregnancy, birth, and the value of care-work, will lead to healthier and happier homes, more productive workplaces, and better social policies. MOM Art Annex, 501c3 Florida Non-Profit I Motherhood Foundation 501c3 NY
MUSEUM OF MOTHERHOOD TODAY
- Engage with people of all ages in an inclusive, supportive, and smart environment.
- Elevate the artistic endeavors of m/others, procreators, dreamers, childless by choice, those experiencing fertility issues, and those who have suffered loss
- Educate the public about women’s evolving histories, identities, and roles in the home and in society
- Explore the science of menses, conception, gestation, birth, and matresence.
- Examine policy and advocacy around parenting
- Elaborate on pregnancy and birth as a sacred and creative act
- Understand the concept and value of carework
- Nurture those who nurture
- Be an international destination for those hoping to learn about American motherhood
- Celebrate our shared human heritage: We are all born of a womb as of 2021. What does that mean to you?
We are currently fundraising for the Mother Tree acquisitions campaign. Please #JoinMama: