MOM seeks individuals to join our Fundraising Committee. This committee will be seeing to future fundraising initiatives and overseeing MOM’s next-stage development.
If you have experience in organizational non-profit or private museum growth, have participated in successfully fundraising initiatives in the past, or are looking to join a team of fun, creative people, please do contact us: INFO@MOMmuseum.org
- Support the Museum of Motherhood’s mission, purpose, goal, policies and programs.
- Set a visible example by regularly attending Museum events, and activities when possible.
- Be a presence at the Museum from time to time or on a regular basis.
- Act as an ambassador to the Museum by communicating key points to interested and relevant parties.
- Plan on joining our initiatives for a minimum of two years, with an option for a third.
- Regularly prepare for, attend, and participate in committee meetings.
- Ask timely and substantive questions at committee meetings consistent with personal conscience, convictions and ethics, while supporting the majority decision.
- Suggest agenda items, and bring important matters and ideas to the attention of the committee.
- Report on metrics and provide follow-up reports, based on organizational initiatives.
- Serve the community as a whole, rather than any one interest group or constituency.
- Avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest that might compromise the Museum and disclose any possible conflicts to MoM in a timely fashion.
- Never accept any favors or gifts from or to anyone who does business with the Museum.
- Review, approve and monitor the annual budget and fiscal practices on a continuing basis.
- Faithfully read and understand the Museum’s financial statements.
- Bring any issues or any confusion to the attention of the MoM Art Annex Board.
- Donate to all fundraising campaigns, to demonstrate 100% support and participation.
- Assist the museum with the development and implementation of fundraising strategies.
- Make the Museum one of your top giving priorities.
- Give or get an annual contribution in the amount of $1,500.
Consider Joining Our Fundraising Committee – Get in Touch!